The Great Smoke 2022: The Last Luau – America’s Great Cigar Event!
Main Event – February 26, 2022
Aloha! The Great Smoke 2022, The Last Luau, will bring the Hawaiian Islands to South Florida AND into your living rooms!!
Why call it The Last Luau? Because this will be the LAST Luau that you will ever need to attend! That’s right folks, this year’s mega cigar event is breaking barriers once again returning with a LIVE IN PERSON EVENT and Broadcasting LIVE VIRTUALLY into the comfort of your own home! Michael Herklots will be reprising his role as Co-host for the Main Event, broadcasting special segments from the TGS on site studio and in the field for all the virtual attendees at home.
Adding more fun to the party every year, The Great Smoke 2022 features a whopping FOUR DAYS of pre-event parties, afterparties, and of course, the main event itself. For those making the trek to the Sunshine State, get out your favorite Hawaiian Shirt and be prepared to get Leid! This year’s mega cigar event will transcend you to the Pacific Islands. Get lost in a fun filled afternoon of tropical drinks, island dancers, hula girls, and all the great legends from the cigar industry! Whether attending in person or virtually, all attendees will receive identical Last Luau Party Packs! Virtual attendees will receive their Party Packs shipped to their location in mid February. Live attendees will receive their packs on the day of the main event.The Great Smoke 2022 main event will be held at South Florida Fairgrounds, allowing enough space for cigar enthusiasts, cigar manufacturers, and all of the epic activities that The Great Smoke has become known over the years.
Mahalo to the Red Meat Lover’s Club who return in 2022 to once again host the famous Pre Event Dinner, Kau Kau Style! Prepare yourself a volcanic assortment of meats, sustenance and roasted suckling pigs as far as the eye can see! Don’t be a Malihini and fill up early, this is a marathon, not a race! This year’s special host will be non other than Steve Saka of Dunbarton Tobacco and Trust! The head chef of the official Red Meat Lover’s Cigar himself has concocted a very special RML release for All dinner guests (tickets purchased separately from The Great Smoke admission).
Whether you plan on attending the pre-event parties, the afterparty, everything in between, or simply enjoy the afternoon from afar, be prepared for an island experience that will long not be forgotten!
The Great Smoke 2022 Schedule
- THURSDAY: FREE TGS Kickoff Party hosted by Alec and Bradley Rubin of Alec Bradley Cigars! Come on out and enjoy cigar specials, major prizes and more! – Thursday, February 24th @ 7pm – Smoke Inn West Palm Beach.
- FRIDAY: FREE Pre-Event Party hosted by Rocky Patel Cigars! Drink specials, cigar specials and more! – Friday, February 25th @ 7pm – Smoke Inn Boynton Beach.
- FRIDAY: Exclusive Private Luau Dinner at South Florida Fairgrounds hosted by Red Meat Lovers Club and Steve Saka of Dunabrton Tobacco & Trust – VERY Limited availability – Friday, February 25th @ 7pm – South Florida Fairgrounds.
- SATURDAY: Pre-Event Meet & Greet with Guy Fieri – showcasing the new Knuckle Sandwich Cigar – Saturday, February 26th 11am-12pm – South Florida Fairgrounds.
- SATURDAY: Main Event – featuring cigars, beer, spirits, food, and more! – Saturday, February 26th @ 1-5pm – South Florida Fairgrounds. (VIP Entry One Hour Earlier)
- SATURDAY: FREE Afterparty at Smoke Inn West Palm Beach – hosted by Robert Caldwell Cigars! – Saturday, February 26th @ 7pm – Smoke Inn West Palm Beach. Special Event Only Cigar Will be Available.
- SATURDAY: Afterparty at Spearmint Rhino West Palm Beach – hosted by Scott Weeks of Recluse Cigars! – Saturday, February 26th @ 7pm – FREE Admission with TGS Lanyard
- SUNDAY: Post TGS Brunch hosted by Renier Lorenzo of HVC Cigars – $35 all you can eat + bottomless mimosas and Bloody Marys – Sunday, February 27th at Smoke Inn Boynton Beach from 12-3pm.
YOU MUST BE 21 OR OLDER TO ATTEND.