The Great Smoke 2023: Mardi Gras Madness – America’s Great Cigar Event!
Main Event – March 18, 2023
The Great Smoke 2023, Mardi Gras Madness, will bring Bourbon Street to South Florida AND into your living rooms!!
Coming off the incredible success of The Great Smoke 2022, the country’s biggest and best cigar event returns once again with a with the LIVE IN PERSON EVENT and VIRTUAL BROADCAST event. The Great Smoke 2023, Mardi Gras Madness, will prove once again to be the biggest and best of them all. If you can’t make it in person (the ultimate experience), you can still purchase a VIRTUAL ticket and not only receive all the goodies, special offerings, and promotional deals, but also enjoy the LIVE experience from the comfort of your own home! Michael Herklots will be reprising his role as VIRTUAL host for the epic event, broadcasting live from the TGS on site studio and in the field along with returning co-hosts, Kim Keeny and Paul DeGrocco.
Adding more fun to the party every year, The Great Smoke 2023 features a whopping FOUR DAYS of pre-event parties, afterparties, and of course, the main event itself.
For those making the trek to the Sunshine State, get ready to Mardi! This year’s mega cigar event will bring all the pizazz, flair, sounds and tastes of Mardi Gras!. Get lost in a fun filled afternoon of cigars, food, drinks, great performances, and all the great legends from the cigar industry! Whether attending in person or virtually, all attendees will receive identical TGS PartyPacks! Virtual attendees will receive their Party Packs shipped to their location in early March. Live attendees will receive their packs on the day of the main event. The Great Smoke 2023 main event will be held at South Florida Fairgrounds, allowing enough space for cigar enthusiasts, cigar manufacturers, and all of the epic activities that The Great Smoke has become known over the years.
The Red Meat Lover’s Club Pre-Event dinner returns in 2023 hosted by Michael Herklots of Ferio Tego. It’s the famous Pre Event Dinner, New Orleans Style! Prepare yourself an insane assortment of meats and sustenance as far as the eye can see! Don’t be a rookie and fill up early, this is a marathon, not a race! Michael Herklots has concocted a very special cigar release for ALL dinner guests (tickets purchased separately from The Great Smoke admission).
Whether you plan on attending the pre-event parties, the afterparty, everything in between, or simply enjoy the afternoon from afar, be prepared for an experience that will long not be forgotten!
The Great Smoke 2023 Schedule
- THURSDAY NIGHT EVENT – @Smoke Inn Boynton Beach – With Jonathan Drew of Drew Estate!
- FRIDAY NIGHT EVENT –@Smoke Inn Boynton Beach – With host Steve Saka of DT&T
- FRIDAY NIGHT TGS/RML DINNER – 7:00 PM @South Florida Fairground – Hosted by Michael Herklots of FERIO TEGO (separate ticket required)
- SATURDAY MORNING TAILGATE PARTY @ FAIRGROUNDS – NEW!!!!! FREE EVENT!!!! – FIRST 100 ATTENDEES RECIVE A FREE Ruffians TGS Exclusive Cigar • Hosted by Distinguished Ruffians – 10am – 12:30 Special Guest Erik Espinosa – Espinosa Cigars BEER, Dj, & Donuts! Cigar Park will be introducing their Vintage Airstream Mobile Cigar Lounge available throughout South Florida
- SATURDAY NIGHT EVENT –@Smoke Inn Boynton Beach – Matt Booth Room of Room 101 Cigars!
- SATURDAY NIGHT FREE AFTER PARTY @ SPEARMINT RHINO – Show TGS Badge for free entry!
- SUNDAY BRUNCH EVENT –@Smoke Inn Boynton Beach – Aganorsa – Terence Reiley (separate ticket required)
YOU MUST BE 21 OR OLDER TO ATTEND.