The Great Smoke 2018 – America’s Great Cigar Event!
February 10, 2018
Welcome to The Great Smoke 2018!
We’re pleased to introduce to you the 12th annual edition of The Great Smoke, a mega cigar event like none other. Each year, we strive to make this cigar-centric gathering bigger, better, and bad-ass-er (that makes sense, right?…). In 2015, we upgraded locations to house the growing number of cigar-enthused attendees; in 2017, we expanded the single-day event to encompass a full weekend; and 2018’s event will expand on BOTH of these upgrades!
New for The Great Smoke 2018, we’ve added yet another day to the fun—expanding the cigar madness to 4 days! In addition, the main event (Saturday) has been moved to our biggest and best location yet—hosted at the South Florida Fairgrounds. As we did in 2015, an upgrade was needed to contain the ever-growing number of cigar manufacturers, event activities, and cigar smokers, of course.
As always, purchase your tickets ASAP to secure the best Great Smoke deals. Tickets include your grab bag of premium cigars and cigar-related goodies, as well as entry to the main event, which features over 40 of the industry’s hottest cigar manufacturers and cigar personalities. But the fun doesn’t stop there, we have pre-event parties and afterparties to last all weekend! See the full weekend schedule below.
The Great Smoke 2018 Schedule
- THURSDAY: FREE Kickoff Party hosted by Drew Estate at the BRAND NEW Smoke Inn West Palm Beach location on Thursday, Feb. 8th at 7PM
- FRIDAY: FREE Pre-Event Party hosted by Rocky Patel at Smoke Inn Boynton Beach on Friday, Feb. 9 from 7-10PM
- FRIDAY: Exclusive VIP Private dinner at Ruth Chris Steak House hosted by Nick Perdomo – Limited to 60 guests – Friday, Feb. 9th at 7:30PM
- SATURDAY: Main Event – featuring cigars, beer, spirits, food, and more! Saturday, Feb. 10th from 1-5PM
- SATURDAY: FREE Afterparty following the main event at 6pm located at Spearmint Rhino West Palm Beach, hosted by Scott Weeks of Recluse Cigars
- SUNDAY: Big Delicious Brunch hosted by Oliva & Colibri – $35 all you can eat + bottomless mimosas + Bloody Marys – Sunday, Feb. 11th at Smoke Inn Boynton Beach from 12-3PM
Now at a NEW location!
The South Florida Fairgrounds
The Great Smoke
1 (888) Smokes-1
South Florida Fairgrounds
9067 Southern Blvd
West Palm Beach, FL 33411
The Great Smoke Newsletter
Subscribe for the latest event updates.