The Great Smoke 2019 – America’s Great Cigar Event!
Main Event – February 16, 2019
The Great Smoke 2019 is set to be our biggest (and smokiest) mega cigar event to date!
Welcome to The Great Smoke, Smoke Inn Cigars’ premiere gathering for cigar enthusiasts and lifestyle hobbyists. For 2019, The Great Smoke (TGS) enters into its 13th year, offering more cigar-centric activities than ever before! TGS 2019 is sponsored by Baker and Zimmerman, benefitting the Kids Cancer Foundation.
This year, we’re tacking on more smoke-filled event activities than ever before—stretching the festivities out to include a whopping FOUR DAYS of pre-event parties, afterparties, and of course, the main TGS event itself. As with 2018’s event, The Great Smoke 2019 will be held at South Florida Fairgrounds, offering enough space for cigar enthusiasts, cigar manufacturers, and the off-the-wall extracurricular activities that TGS has become known for.
As always, purchase your tickets ASAP to secure the best Great Smoke deals. Tickets include your grab bag of premium cigars and cigar-related goodies, as well as entry to the main event (and afterparty), which features 45 of the industry’s hottest cigar manufacturers and cigar personalities. But the fun doesn’t stop there, we have pre-event parties and afterparties to last all weekend! See the full week’s schedule below.
The Great Smoke 2019 Schedule
- THURSDAY (FREE EVENT): Kickoff Party hosted by Drew Estate at the Smoke Inn West Palm Beach location on Thursday, Feb. 14th at 7PM.
- FRIDAY (FREE EVENT): Pre-Event Party hosted by Rocky Patel at Smoke Inn Boynton Beach on Friday, Feb. 15th from 7-10PM.
- FRIDAY (TICKETED EVENT): Exclusive VIP Private dinner at South Florida Fairgrounds hosted by Red Meat Lovers Club and Litto Gomez of La Flor Dominicana – Limited Availability – Friday, Feb. 15th at 7:30PM.
- SATURDAY (FREE EVENT): Honest Abe and the KMA crew broadcasting live from The Great Smoke, featuring cigar personalities from the event – 10am on Saturday, Feb. 16th.
- SATURDAY (TICKETED EVENT): Main Event – featuring cigars, beer, spirits, food, and more! Saturday, Feb. 16th from 1-5PM.
- SATURDAY (FREE EVENT): Afterparty at Spearmint Rhino following the main event – hosted by Scott Weeks of Recluse Cigars – Saturday, Feb. 16th at 6pm.
- SATURDAY (FREE EVENT): Grown Ash Society 1st Anniversary Party Featuring Hiram & Solomon Cigars at Smoke Inn West Palm Beach Saturday, Feb. 16th at 8pm.
- SUNDAY (TICKETED EVENT): Big Delicious Brunch hosted by Montecristo – $35 all you can eat + bottomless mimosas and Bloody Marys – Sunday, Feb. 17th at Smoke Inn Boynton Beach from 12-3PM.
YOU MUST BE 21 OR OLDER TO ATTEND.
The Great Smoke Newsletter
Subscribe for the latest event updates.